Saturday, August 29, 2009

WE HAVE ARRIVED

Well, it has been a brutal few days - and we're still trying to figure out how to use the Mac in South Africa....but we are here.  Had a long day touring the Museum Africa,  markets, the government buildings in Pretoria and the long drive home.  I was the only one awake to spot the ostriches along the road - but I know there will be more of that to come ......we did pick up a new friend - but I'm going to let Twinkle tell you about that.

Oh yea, my new friend is a 3' tall beaded rooster that will head to AXA from here.  Hope you all can see him one day.  The blogs may be sketchy til we figure out the computer.  T

2 comments:

bWik said...

Yeah...can't wait for more - I keep checking

for the love of a house said...

I check often too! Can't wait to see and hear more!
Hope y'all are doing well and having FUN!!